- 1 kilogram baking potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 300 grams plain flour
- 85 grams toasted pine nuts
- 85 grams Parmesan (or veg alternative)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 75 milliliters olive oil
- 85 grams kale
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Spike the potatoes all round, wrap in kitchen paper and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Cut in half and remove the flesh into a bowl. Add the flour and seasoning. Stir through and leave to cool for a few minutes then squidge in the egg to make a dough.
- Roll into balls. Leave in the fridge to harden up slightly while you make the pesto.
- Blend everything for the pesto together until smooth.
- Cook the gnocchi in salted water until they float to the top.
- Stir through the pesto until warm. Serve!