- 1/2 White onion 1 Egg
- 1 Clove of garlic 500 grams Beef mince
- 25 grams Parmesan cheese Lettuce
- 25 grams Cheddar cheese Tomato
- 6 Slices of Swiss cheese Mayonnaise
- 3 Brioche buns Breadcrumbs
- Edible gold leaf Butter
- Chop the onion and garlic and fry until soft and fragrant. Add this to a bowl along with your mince, egg, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Mix together.Form the mixture into patties and then create a small well in the middle of each patty. Push some chunks of cheddar cheese in the hole and then reshape the burger so that the cheese is covered.
- Fry the patties in a pan with oil for about 1 minute on each side until they are golden, then bake at 180C for 14 minutes. Butter and grill the burger buns slightly for 1-2 minutes. Lay over your edible gold leaf to the top of the bun until it is completely covered.
- Add mayo to the bottom of the bun, then your burger patty, a slice or two of Swiss cheese, tomato and finally lettuce and your golden top.