- 1 tablespoon coffee powder, heaped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon charcoal powder
- 1/2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon malt powder
- 40 grams dark chocolate
- 400 milliliters milk
- 3-4 squares of fudge
- 1-2 charcoal biscuits, crushed
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
- Vanilla pod for decoration
- In a small pan mix together the milk, coffee, the cocoa powder, the malt powder and the icing sugar. Let this cook for several minutes until thick.
- Grate in most of the chocolate, saving a bit for decorating after and crumble in the fudge?
- Once thick, half the vanilla pod, scrape out most of the inside and add, then sprinkle in the charcoal powder.
- Pour into a suitable glass and top with a bit of extra frothy milk or whipped cream if you fancy. Crush together the biscuit and demerara sugar.
- Sprinkle over the top and decorate with the vanilla pod for a stirrer.