Green Goddess Pizza
This epic pizza couldn't be more green if it tried!
- 100 grams spinach
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 50 grams parmesan
- 40 grams rocket leaves
- 20 grams spinach leaves
- Handful of basil leaves
- 1 avocado
- Start by making the pizza base. Blitz the cauliflower in a food processor until it's a fine consistency. Squeeze out any water you can from this mix and then place make in the food processor.
- Wilt the spinach in a pan with a splash of water. This will only take a few minutes. Squeeze the excess water and add to the food processor with the cauliflower. Blitz this until completely blended together.
- Place in a bowl and add in the egg, seasoning and the oregano. If the mix is a little wet add in a heaped tablespoon of plain flour.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil and flatten out the cauliflower dough on the tray into a circular shape.
- Place in the oven around 15 minutes at 200°C or until the dough holds together and the just starts to colour.
- Whilst the pizza is baking toast the pine nuts in a dry pan for 2 minutes or until they start to turn golden.
- Take the pizza out and spread 2 tablespoons of pesto on the base and then start adding the other toppings. Loosen the remaining pesto with a little extra olive oil drizzle over the pizza. Slice the avocado and add to the pizza. Finish with a few extra basil leaves.