- 1 loaf of bread, sliced
- 8 slices of cheddar
- 6 slices of ham
- Garlic butter - to brush with
- Lay slices of bread out on a flat surface and use a square cookie cutter to cut squares of bread out. Set aside.
- Do the same with slices of cheese and ham.
- Build the ‘sandwiches’ by placing a square of bread on a chopping board. Top with a square of cheese, followed by a square of ham and second slice of cheese. Top with a second square of bread. Thread 4 ‘sandwiches’ on to a long wooden skewer, placing a slice of cheese in between in sandwich.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat. Add the sandwich kebab and cook for 2 - 3 minutes on 3 sides, brushing each griddled side with garlic butter as you turn it over.
- Serve with hot sauce and Turkish pickles.