Eggs and Ham With Soldiers
You've never seen egg and soldiers this fancy
- 3 eggs
- 50 milliliters milk
- 20 milliliters double cream
- 1 packet chives
- 100 grams cooked ham, flaked
- 1 slice of brioche
- Whisk 3 eggs with 50 grams of milk, slowly over heat for 6-8 minutes until scrambled egg comes away from edges of pan.
- Remove from the heat and add 20 grams of double cream. Blend to a fine consistency.
- Finely chop chives and add to mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Flake 100 grams of pre-cooked ham and place in bottom of the egg shell.
- Slice brioche and serve as egg and soldiers.