- 2 pre-bought hamburgers
- For the beef patties
- 500g of ground beef
- Pinch of salt
- 20g breadcrumbs
- 20ml milk
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 cheese slices, to assemble
- Lettuce, to assemble
- Ketchup, to assemble
- Combine the ground beef with the other ingredients to make 4 equal sized beef patties.
- Press both hamburgers in the waffle maker for about 8 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry off the beef patties.
- To assemble, top each patty with two slices of cheese.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom hamburger and stack with the beef patties.
- Top with ketchup and the second hamburger. Secure with a wooden skewer.