Harissa Chicken With Cauliflower Mash
Low carb, but high on flavour, this chicken dish is the perfect supper
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 red pepper
- 50 grams of spinach
- Salt Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoons of cayenne
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Chop the cauliflower up roughly and steam it for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- While this is cooking finely chop up your pepper and pan roast with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, smoked paprika and the crushed garlic for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Once cooked through throw in the spinach and stir through until it wilts.
- Once the cauliflower is done, puree with 1 tablespoon of olive oil/butter, a big pinch of salt and the nutmeg.
- In another pan heat the remaining avocado oil and fry the chicken for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked all the way through.
- Mix the harissa dressing ingredients together until smooth adding a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Plate the mash, peppers, chicken breasts and top with the harissa dressing.