This really doesn't need a description. Make sure you're sitting down
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch salt
- 100 grams flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 medium eggs
- 100 grams Nutella
- 50 grams roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons popping candy
- 2 liters oil for deep frying
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- Place the butter in a pan with water and milk, sugar and salt.
- Bring to boil and add the flour, beat to form a paste.
- Gradually incorporate the eggs little by little to get a thick paste.
- Place into piping bag with a 1.5 centimeters fluted nozzle and
- Pipe into 4 centimeters lengths.
- Pop this into the freezer to firm up or pipe the mixture
- Directly into the oil, pre-heated to 160C, snipping 4 centimeters
- Segments as you go.
- After 2 minutes or so, drain the churros on kitchen paper and toss in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Grab a straw and push all the way through. Place the
- Nutella in a piping bag and soften for 15 seconds in a
- Microwave. Pipe the chocolate into the churros and top
- With hazelnuts and popping candy.