Healthy Pot Noodle
This isn't anything like the Pot Noodle you've come to know
- 1 1/2 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 courgette
- 50 grams mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Handful of rice noodles
- 100 grams cooked prawns
- Mix together the miso paste, ginger and tamari and place in a large heatproof container or thermos flask.
- Spiralise the courgette and place on top of the miso mix, then layer up the mushrooms, spring onions and rice noodles. Finish with the prawns.
- When it's time for lunch, boil 250 milliliters of water in a kettle until almost boiled then pour it into the jar and stir well to combine the flavourings, veg, noodles and prawns.