Homemade Bounty Bars
These homemade Bounty Bars are super easy to make with only a few ingredients!
- 250g desiccated coconut
- 250g condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 500g milk chocolate
- Stir together the desiccated coconut, condensed milk and vanilla paste until combined. Form the mixture into 8 bars and place in the fridge to set up.
- Melt the milk chocolate until it's completely smooth. Place the bars on a wire rack set over a baking tray and pour the chocolate over the bars in a continuous stream so that the chocolate covers each coconut bar and it dribbles down the sides. Level it with a skewer so that the chocolate is flat.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set up, but keep the chocolate warm.
- Turn the bars over and repeat the process of covering them so that every side of the bar is covered with chocolate.
- Using a skewer, flick the chocolate to create 3 parallel lines on each bar, moving quickly between them to create markings on top of the bars. Leave to set and then serve.