- 2 tablespoons honey
- 11/2 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon heaped of butter
- 1 sirloin steak, cut into chunky strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Place the honey, Worcester sauce, bourbon, mustard and brown sugar with a good pinch of salt in a bowl big enough to marinade the steak in. Mix together and cover the steaks completely. marinade in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Saute the garlic in a pan with the butter on a medium heat. Once the garlic starts to soften but the butter is only browning slightly, turn up the heat and add in the marinaded steaks along with all the sauce. Once browned all over, just a couple of minutes, the sauce should begin to bubble and reduce. Make sure the steaks are all coated and are hot and sticky. Season to taste and serve the remaining sauce on the side.