- 80g chocolate chips, good quality
- Zest 1 orange
- 240ml double cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Whole milk & mini marshmallows to serve
- Add all of your ingredients to a pan and melt together over a low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once melted, allow the mixture to cool slightly in the fridge until it is just firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Use an ice cream scoop, or a tablespoon, and scoop about 2 tbsp worth of the ganache onto a tray and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Once cold, dust your hands with cocoa and roll them into balls. Place in the fridge until you are ready to use.
- To serve, heat a mug of whole milk and drop a truffle bomb into it. Stir with a spoon until completely melted, then top with marshmallows.