Hot Chocolate Sticks
Venetia is her with a new way to hack your hot chocolate. These hot chocolate sticks make the most adorable gifts!
- 300g dark, milk or white chocolate (or a mixture), broken into squares
- Vanilla essence
- Orange oil
- Orange zest
- 6 empty 47g fromage frais pots (washed and dried)
- 6 wooden lolly sticks
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. If you’re using different types of chocolate, you should melt them separately.
- Separate your melted chocolate into two portions and flavour one with the vanilla and salt and the other with orange oil and orange zest.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the pots and put a lolly stick in the middle of each.
- Put them in the fridge to set overnight or until completely set.
- Place a chocolate stick into a glass of warm milk and stir until completely melted.