How to Make a Sugar Nest
Yo, DJ Topless Baker, spin that sugar! And then make it into a nest, because it's delcious.
- 100g Caster Sugar
- Your favourite brownie
- Melt the sugar in a pan, swirling it to melt the edges. Do not stir yet.
- Wait for all the sugar to melt then give it a gentle stir.
- Take it off the heat and allow it to cool and thicken slightly.
- Line the inside of a half dome tin or bowl with a little bit of vegetable oil, and using a spoon, drizzle the caramel over the inside in swirling motions to create a nest.
- Plate up your brownie and berries and gently remove the nest from the tin. Place it over the top of the dessert and serve.