- 4 slices white bread
- 50 grams Melted Butter
- 50 grams Caster Sugar
- Melted chocolate
- Chopped nuts
- Chocolate Sauce
- Ice cream
- Remove the crusts from the bread and with a rolling pin, roll out as thin as you can.
- Cut the bread into the shape of a quarter circle. (use a bowl or small plate as a guide)
- Brush each side of the bread with melted butter and caster sugar.
- Sandwich the pieces of bread in between baking parchment in between two baking trays.
- Bake for 6 minutes at a 160°C oven.
- Wrap the bread around the cone shaper using the parchment paper to protect your fingers. Keep the cone on the mould for a minute or so until its cooled.
- Once cooled, dip into melted chocolate and into the desired topping. Fill with ice cream and top with all sorts of goodies.