Instant Chocolate Mousse
Whip up a chocolate mousse, quick as a flash!
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams mini marshmallows
- 50 grams butter, softened
- 60 milliliters hot water
- 300 milliliters whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Put 150 grams of mini marshmallows, butter, chocolate and water in a heavy-based saucepan, over a gentle low heat, stirring until melted and combined. Set aside to cool a little.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla until thick soft peaks form then fold it into the chocolate mixture.
- Divide between small glasses or ramekins and top with the remaining marshmallows and toast lightly with a blowtorch.