Martyn's Jerk Glazed Fish-less Fillets
You heard Lagom Chef, eating less meat doesn’t need to mean compromise, and with Green Cuisine, you won’t even notice the difference.
- 2 Birds Eye Green Cuisine Fish-less Fillets
- 2 tsp jerk paste
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp jerk paste
- 100g basmati rice
- 300ml coconut water
- 1 tin red kidney beans
- 160g tinned corn (drained)
- 140g mango flesh
- 1 lime
- ½ red chilli
- ½ red onion
- Small handful of coriander
- salt and pepper
- spring onions (optional garnish)
- Start by popping the Birds Eye Fish-less Fillets in the oven per the packet instructions.
- Make the glaze: Mix together the jerk, vinegar and honey to form a glaze and set to one side. When the fillets are almost cooked 2-3 minutes left, spoon the glaze over the fillets and bake in the oven.
- Make the rice: Give the rice a wash then pop in a pan with the jerk paste, drained beans and enough coconut water to cover everything, season with salt. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer with a lid on for 10-12 minutes. When the timer is up turn off the heat and allow to steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Make the salsa: Drain the corn, pop it in a frying pan with a little oil and fry until nicely toasted. Meanwhile dice the mango, chilli and onion and mix together in a bowl with lime zest and juice, coriander and a little oil. Mix through the corn and season with salt.
- Serve the fillets on the rice with the salsa on the top!