- 200g raw buckwheat
- 160g almonds, chopped
- 200g pumpkin seeds
- 100g pine nuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 35g sesame seeds
- 45g chia seeds
- 65g dried cranberries, chopped
- 50g organic apricots
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 125ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Nut milk, coconut yoghurt and blueberries, to serve
- Place the buckwheat, almonds, pumpkin seeds and lemon juice in a medium bowl, cover with water and refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 150°C Drain the buckwheat mixture and rinse thoroughly.
- Place in a large bowl with the sesame seeds, chia seeds, cranberries, ginger, maple syrup and coconut oil. Toss to combine and spread evenly over 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 45–50 minutes or until golden and crisp. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Serve with the milk or yoghurt and blueberries.