Kanye's Kristmas Kandle for Kim
Get some Kristmas inspiration from Kanye himself
- Saucepan and pyrex bowl for bain-marie
- Packet of soy wax
- Winter spiced fragrance oils candle wicks
- Chopsticks (1 per jar)
- Wick stickers
- Wooden spoon
- Festive ribbon and decorations
- Glue wicks to bottom of candle jars.
- Hold the wicks in place using chopsticks balanced on top of jars.
- Melt wax on bain-marie until it is completely clear.
- Add your festive scent.
- Pour wax into jars and wait 24 hours for them to completely set.
- Cut the wicks a quarter of an inch above candle wax.
- Decorate with ribbon and stuff.