Find all your favourite ingredients and chuck them into one amazing cookie recipe
- 55 grams corn flakes
- 30 grams ready salted crisps
- 15 grams malt powder
- 15 grams caster sugar
- 30 grams unsalted butter, melted
- Cookie dough:
- 225 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams soft light brown sugar
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 200 grams white and milk chocolate chips
- 80 grams marshmallows, frozen
- In a large bowl, combine corn flakes, crisps, malt powder, sugar and melted butter and stir to crush together into smaller pieces. Spread out the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in a preheated oven at 170°C for 12-15 minutes to make a crunch.
- In a separate bowl beat together the two sugars with the butter for a good 5 minutes until paler in colour and creamy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift over the flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and beat until evenly combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and cooled crunch and mix until combined. Evenly divide the dough and add 3 frozen marshmallows to the centre of each cookie. Close over the cookie dough and roll into a ball. Flatten the tops slightly. Place in the fridge until firm and chilled.
- Bake at 170°C for 10-15 minutes depending on the size. Don't over bake!