Kidney Bean Brownies with Matcha Cheesecake Swirl
Awesome chocolate brownies with a matcha cheesecake swirl!
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 400 grams can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 200 grams granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon matcha tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Grease and line a 20 centimeters square tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a pot over a low heat. Pour into a blender along with the kidney beans, sugar and eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, baking powder and salt and blend again. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Mix the cheesecake ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter in the pan and use a knife to gently swirl them together.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until firm to the touch. Cool and cut into 16 squares.