- 125g butter
- 85g light soft brown sugar
- 85g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g kinder chocolate, broken into segments
- 4 kinder bueno bars
- In a bowl beat the butter and sugars together until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix again. Add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and mix until a cookie dough is formed.
- Mix through the Kinder chocolate, then divide into 8 balls. Place in the freezer to firm up for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper and place 4 cookie dough balls on each sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Break each Kinder Bueno finger into two, then press two segments into each cookie while they are still hot from the oven. Leave the cookies to cool on the trays.