Some people call it Lebanese lamb pizza, but it's so much more
- 2 large onions, very finely chopped
- 4 large plum tomatoes, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 400g/14 ounces finely minced lamb
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 4 flatbreads
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- Harissa paste
- 1 lemon
- Finely chop onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle the
- Paste with the salt and squeeze out as much liquid as
- Possible. Put the paste in a bowl with the lamb, sprinkle
- With the cinnamon, allspice and chilli flakes and drizzle
- With the pomegranate molasses, then mix well.
- Using your fingers, gently spread the meat mixture
- Evenly and thinly across each flatbread. Sprinkle the pine
- Nuts over the pizzas.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 250C.
- Serve with Harissa and lemon halves for squeezing.