- 4 Sheets of Fresh Lasagne
- 75 grams Ricotta Cheese
- 25 grams Parmesan Cheese
- 25 grams Grated Mozzarella
- 1 serving of Bolognese sauce (ready-made)
- Fresh Basil
- Blanch the fresh lasagne sheets for 2 minutes in boiling water. Drain and cut into squares.
- Lay the squares into the base of a cupcake tin.
- Fill the bottom of the pasta up with a teaspoon of ricotta.
- Lay some spare pasta on top, then add a tablespoon of bolognese sauce.
- Top with grated parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake at 180C for 12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.