Three courses in a single loaf. Sweet, savoury, it's got it all!
- 1 large farmhouse loaf
- 4 slices of good quality ham
- 6 Slices gruyere
- 100 grams cheddar, grated
- Mustard for spreading
- 125 grams ball of mozzarella
- 4 juicy plum tomatoes
- Handful of basil leaves
- 3-4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 4-6 rashers streaky bacon
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons fluff
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
- The loaf is filled with the four different sandwich fillings, going from savoury to sweet for everyone's needs.
- Hasselback the loaf so it is not cut all the way through, and start layering up your loaf. Prep cook the bacon is its crisp and then you are ready to go.
- Start with layering in the vegetarian filling, slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes filling them all in with a
- Few torn basil leaves. Next do the ham and cheese with mustard if you fancy. For the third, mash the ripe banana and spread on one side of the loaf, on the other fill in the peanut butter and then fill with the crispy bacon. Fill the final one with the fluff and the apricot jam, as much as it can take!
- Preheat the oven to 200. Wrap loosely in tin foil and place in a hot oven for 12 minutes at 200. Remove and let everyone tear into whatever they fancy.