- 150g mango puree
- 150ml coconut milk
- 100ml milk
- 100ml double cream
- 50g granulated sugar
- 5g powdered gelatin
- 1/2 mango (cubed)
- Mango puree, mint and blueberries to serve
- Chop the mango into cubes and divide evenly into two wine glasses.
- Mix milk, double cream and granulated sugar in a pot over medium heat. When it starts to boil, turn the heat off, add the powdered gelatin and mix.
- Pour the mixture into two bowls. Add the coconut milk to one bowl, and the mango puree to the other and mix.
- Pour some of the mango mixture into the two glasses and chill until set. Then, pour the coconut milk mixture into the two glasses on top of the mango layer and chill until set. Repeat these steps until the cups are filled.
- When set, place the glasses into a microwave for a few seconds to create a soft centre.
- Once ready to serve, spoon mango puree into both cups and finish with diced mangos, mint and blueberries.