- 275 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 45 ml Alpro Almond No Sugars
- 1⁄2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100 g almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together and stir in the sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, Alpro Almond, lemon extract and honey. Slowly add the Alpro mixture to the flour mixture and combine. Stir through the almonds.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and roll it into a log, approximately 45 cm long and 5 cm wide. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then use a serrated knife to carefully slice the log into 1 cm thick slices. Place the slices back on the tray and bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
- Enjoy with a coffee made with Alpro Oat Barista!