Mac N Cheese Pizza
Mac and cheese or Pizza? Now you never have to make that choice again!
- 50g plain flour
- 50g butter
- 700ml milk
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 300g grated mozzarella/cheddar mix
- 300g cavatappi pasta/macaroni shapes
- Mozzarella or bocconcini
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Cook the pasta 2 minutes less than on the pack, then drain and put to one side. Preheat the oven to 220 C (200 C fan).
- In a small saucepan, add flour and butter. Cook for a few minutes until golden brown. Pour in milk and whisk vigorously. Cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly, then add the tomato puree and shredded mozzarella. Whisk until all the cheese is melted and bubbly. Add cooked pasta and stir it all together then pour it into the pizza pan.
- Top the pizza with pepperoni and the extra mozzarella then cook for 15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown. Leave to cool for a few minutes then garnish with fresh basil and serve, straight out of the dish.