- Mango layer:
- 1 medium Mango cut into chunks
- 340 milliliters Orange Juice
- Strawberry layer:
- 220 grams Strawberries, pitted and sliced
- 480 milliliters Orange Juice
- Water to loosen if needed
- Ice lolly moulds
- Ice lolly sticks
- Add the mango chunks and orange juice into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds filling each halfway.
- Place in the freezer.
- For the strawberry layer place the sliced strawberries and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Sieve the Strawberry mixture to get rid of any large bits/ seeds (optional)
- Take the lolly mould out of the freezer and pour on top the strawberry half.
- Add in an Ice lolly sticks and place the moulds into the freezer until set. (if the bottom layer of the ice lolly hasn't set enough before adding in a stick place into the freezer for 40 minutes first before adding in a stick.)