- Graham crackers
- 400ml double cream
- 250ml condensed milk
- 3 ripe mangoes, sliced
- Line the base and sides of the cake tin with greaseproof paper, leaving an overhand so you can pull it out.
- Line the base of the tin with graham crackers in one even layer.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, then add the condensed milk and continue to whip until thoroughly mixed. Spread 1/3 of the cream over the graham crackers, followed by 1/3 of the mangoes. Repeat the cracker/cream/mango process twice more, finishing with a layer of mango at the top.
- Leave to chill in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours, overnight is best.
- Once ready to serve, remove the tin from the freezer and using the greaseproof paper, pull out the pudding. Slice and serve.