- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) pecans
- 1 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mixed-color (white and black) sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pecans in a medium bowl.
- Add dried ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Toss well to combine.
- Drizzle maple syrup, and stir.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then spread evenly across the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, pulling them out and stirring them up to ensure they don't burn.
- Let cool on stove, and then serve in a small bowl