- 260 grams Chocolate sandwich biscuits
- 70 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 90 grams dark chocolate
- 350 milliliters double cream
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 300 grams dark chocolate, at least 70 percent solid
- 30 grams butter
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- Rose petals
- Start by making the tart base. In a food processor blitz the biscuits and chocolate into crumbs. Pour into a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix together and then press into a the regular tart tin.
- Set in the fridge for an hour whilst you make the filling. In a pan heat 300 milliliters of the cream and sugar add in the butter until melted. Break the chocolate into a bowl and pour this over the chocolate until melted. Pour this mix into the tart case and place in the fridge again whilst you make the white chocolate marble.
- On a Bain Marie, melt the white chocolate with the rose water. If the chocolate needs a little help to come together add in the 50 milliliters of double cream.
- Once completely melted line this mix over the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle over the rose petals now so they set into the chocolate, or after the dessert is set if you would rather just have them for decoration.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.