- 220 grams spaghetti
- 80 grams parmesan
- 2 tablespoons marmite
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- Sea salt and pepper
- Place a pan of salted water on the hob on a high heat.
- Once boiling add in the spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti to its al dente. Remember it will cook again slightly later.
- In a pan on a medium heat melt the butter and crush in the garlic cloves. Once the pasta is just cooked, tong this into the pan.
- Turn the heat very low, and add in the marmite. Start to toss the spaghetti and add in a little pasta water to loosen. Toss a couple of times to coat and then grate in the majority of the cheese. Toss again to coat the spaghetti.
- Plate up the spaghetti season with salt and pepper and grate over parmesan. Delicious.