Marmite Stir Fry
Love it or hate it, this vegan dish is a game changer!
- 1 Tbsp Marmite
- 1 1/2 Tsp of Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 Bay leaf
- 4 Tbsp Cane Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 clove of garlic (sliced)
- 1 Banana Shallot (sliced)
- 1 Small chunk of sliced Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 300ml of Vegetable Stock
- Bunch of chopped coriander including the stalks
- 250g of mix veggies
- In a hot wok add the oil, shallots, ginger and coriander stalks, cook for 1 minute then add the garlic, black pepper and bay leaf, followed by the mix veggies.
- Toss and stir-fry for 30 seconds releasing the aroma of the veggies, now add in all the seasoning, coconut sugar, tamari, cane vinegar, marmite making sure all the veggies are nicely coated.
- Add the veggie stock as you stir and finish off with
- nutritional yeast and coriander.