This is nacho normal pizza! We've loaded it up with all your favourite treat day snacks!
- 500g white bread flour
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 7g dried yeast
- 325ml warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200g beef mince
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- Large pinch of chipotle chilli
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 1cm pieces
- A large handful chopped fresh coriander
- 70g passata
- 60g coarsely grated cheddar
- 60g red leicester
- 60g crumbled wensleydale cheese
- 80g refried beans
- 50g corn chips
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- To make the pizza dough, place the flour and salt into a bowl and stir to combine. Place the yeast into the warm water and stir to combine. Leave for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the yeast water, sugar and olive oil to the flour and mix to combine. Knead for 8 - 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic, then transfer to an oiled bowl and leave to prove for about 2 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knock back to release all the air bubbles. Split into quarters. For this recipe you will only need 1 quarter to you can freeze the rest in freezer bags until you next need pizza!
- Roll the quarter into a rough circle and use as the base for your Mexican pizza.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring to break up any lumps, for 4 minutes or until browned. Stir in the cumin and chipotle then continue to cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Place the avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Use a fork to coarsely mash. Combine the tomato and coriander in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix all the cheeses in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the pizza base on a baking tray. Spread the passata evenly over the base. Sprinkle with most of the cheese mix. Top with the mince mixture and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheddar melts and the base is crisp and golden.
- Spoon the refried beans onto the centre of the pizza. Top with the avocado mixture and corn chips. Spoon over the tomato mixture. Top with a dollop of sour cream and the coriander leaves. Serve immediately.