- 500 milliliters whole milk
- 250 grams chocolate chip cookies + extra for decorating
- 4 tablespoons corn flour
- 100 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can or 390 grams of condensed milk
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Blitz the cookies in a food processor until fine and crummy. Mix with the melted butter and press into a cling wrap lined tin. Place in the fridge and make the filling.
- Pour the milk into a pan and add in the vanilla and corn flour. Whisk whilst the milk thickens. Add in the condensed milk to sweeten. Place on a medium heat and continue to whisk until the mix is thick enough to stick to the whisk but still pourable.
- Pour onto the cookie layer and top with the few broken cookies and the chocolate chips. Set in the fridge for an hour.