- 225 grams Self raising flour
- 225 grams Caster sugar
- 225 grams Unsalted butter
- 4 Eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 50 milliliters Lemon juice
- 40 milliliters Lemon juice
- 200 grams icing sugar
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until well mixed and creamy.
- Sift over the flour and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix after each addition.
- Scrape down the bowl before adding the lemon zest and juice. Mix until combined.
- Pour into mini loaf tins and place into a pre heated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool.
- For the icing, gradually whisk the icing sugar into the lemon juice until you have your desired consistency and the icing is smooth.
- Drizzle over the mini loaves.