Mini Omelettes 3 Ways
3 easy ways to make the perfect breakfast bites!
- First Second
- 9 eggs 40 grams grated cheddar
- 60 grams feta 1 cooked chorizo
- 6 cherry tomatoes 30 grams smoked cheese
- Small bunch of mint 1 red chilli
- Small bunch of chives
- 1-2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 12 Prawns
- 1 Spring onion, finely chopped
- Small handful bean sprouts
- 1 small Pak choi
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the eggs into a jug and beat with salt and pepper.
- The ingredients make 4 of each of the flavours.
- In a greased 12 hole cupcake tin, add to four holes evenly, the chopped herbs, the cherry tomatoes, halved and the crumbled feta.
- To the next four add in the cheeses, crumble the chorizo and finely chop the chilli and add this in too.
- To the final 4 holes add in 3 prawns to each, finely sliced spring onions, blanch the pak choi and add this with a few bean sprouts and the drizzle of oyster sauce.
- Top with the egg mix and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until cooked through. Rotate the tray if needed. Easy!!!!