Christina’s Mini Pizza Potato Waffles
Try Mini Pizza Potato Waffles for your next quick meal! Crispy, cheesy and completely customisable – these are the perfect twist on your classic pizza dish.
- 8 Birds Eye Potato Waffles
- 8 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 medium chestnut mushrooms
- ½ red pepper
- ½ orange pepper
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 55g grated cheddar cheese
- 50g shredded mozzarella
- Green salad
- Cook the waffles: Start by popping the Birds Eye Potato Waffles in the oven at 220°C to cook for 5 minutes, whilst you prep the pizza toppings.
- Prepare the toppings: On a chopping board, slice all of the topping into bite-sized pieces. Feel free to use your favourite vegetables or protein for the toppings - these waffle pizzas are completely customisable!
- Make the pizza: When the waffles are cooked, spread over 1 tbsp of tomato puree over each of the waffles, then sprinkle over 1 tsp of oregano.
- Scatter the grated cheddar cheese on top, the sliced vegetables, shredded mozzarella, then the remaining 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- To serve: Place the waffle pizzas back in the oven at 180°C fan for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted, the waffles are a golden yellow colour, and the vegetables are crispy. Serve up with a green salad and enjoy!