Mini Sausage Roll-Ups
The most adorable mini sausage treats. Give them a try, you can't go wrong!
- 20 uncooked cocktail sausages
- 3 slices of farmhouse white bread
- 2 tablespoons american mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Ketchup to serve
- Place the cocktail sausages into a large nonstick frying pan on a medium heat. Meanwhile, add the eggs with the milk, garlic granules, mustard powder and season. Mix together in a shallow bowl.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread and place in the shallow dish. Once equally covered on each side, add to the pan with the cocktail sausages. Cook on a medium heat until golden on each side. Do the same with the cocktail sausages, making sure that they are completely cooked through.
- Cut the bread into thirds, this can be done below or after, up to you, and carefully roll in sausages in the eggy bread. Serve with mustard or ketchup for dunking.