- 3 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- Roasted turkey breast, sliced
- Green leaf lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Spread a small amount of mayonnaise onto once of the slices of bread. Spread the cranberry sauce on top. Then add the leftover stuffing, sliced turkey, tomato and lettuce.
- Dip the second slice of bread in a shallow dish of gravy and add to the sandwich. Repeat the layers of mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, stuffing, turkey, tomato and lettuce then finish with the remaining slice of bread.
- Slice in half and enjoy smothered in the remaining gravy.