- Around 500 grams any veg or protein you've got leftover from the week e.g.
- 100 grams halved cherry tomatoes
- 200 grams boiled/baked potatoes
- 6 rashers of bacon
- 100 grams chopped mushrooms
- 100 grams chopped red pepper
- Handful spinach
- 5 large free range eggs, beaten
- Grill bacon. Fry mushrooms and pepper in a glug of olive oil. Add tomatoes and potatoes to get some colour on them.
- Chop the bacon into the pan and add the spinach leaves to wilt a bit.
- Add all this to the bowl of eggs to cover it. Add salt and pepper and return to the pan.
- Cook over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Transfer to the grill if you're pan has a metal handle- if not, flip out onto a plate and slide straight back into the pan to cook the other side.
- Great hot or cold!