Mulled Wine Jelly
Get your mulled wine fix in a brand new way this Christmas
- 500 milliliters red wine
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 6 cloves in 1 clementine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 50 milliliters Grand Marnier
- 6 gelatine leaves
- In a large pan over a medium heat, pour in all of the ingredients except the gelatine leaves.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Once dissolved, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and remove the cinnamon sticks and the clementine with cloves.
- Place gelatine leaves into a bowl of cold water and leave for 5-10 minutes, or as directed on package, until softened.
- Once softened, squeeze out the excess water and stir it into the mulled wine.
- Once dissolved pour the mixture into serving glasses/dishes.
- Leave to set in the fridge. Enjoy :D