No-Bake Avacado Cheesecake
Let unripe avocados be the bane of your life no more!
- 300 grams Cream Cheese
- 200 milliliters double Cream, for mixing with avocado
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 lime
- Zest of 2 Limes - for top
- 100 grams icing Sugar
- 250 grams digestive biscuits
- 100 grams Unsalted Butter, melted
- Zest the lime first before extracting the juice. Set aside the lime zest and juice. Place the graham crackers in food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter; process until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 10-inch-diameter springform pan or 10-inch-diameter mousse ring. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a food processor combine avocado, cream cheese, sugar, 200 milliliters whipping cream, lime juice, zest, and until everything is smooth and well-combined. Pour the avocado lime cheesecake into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Release the cake from the pan if using spring from pan. Garnish with lime slices and zest on top.