- 15 Digestive biscuits
- 100 grams melted butter
- Grated zest and juice of 4 oranges
- 400 grams cream cheese
- 300 milliliters double cream
- 150 grams sifted icing sugar
- 1 sachet powder gelatine or vege-gel
- 150 milliliters water
- 350 milliliters orange juice (from the zested oranges)
- 75 grams caster sugar
- Dark chocolate
- Decorations (popping candy, gold leaf, anything fun!)
- Smash biscuits up and add melted butter. Push into a tin and flatten. Chill until hard for about an hour or so.
- Whip up the cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and orange zest until thick. Smooth onto the biscuit base. Chill for 4-6 hours.
- To make the jelly, put the water and sugar in a pan to heat until it dissolves. Sprinkle the gelatine over the top and stir to dissolve. Add the orange juice and then pour over the top of the cheesecake. Chill overnight.
- Melt the chocolate and the spread out on to a baking tray. Cut into shards when cold and adorn with gold leaf.
- Release cheesecake from tin and stick chocolate shards in the top!