Nutella Cookie Hack
How to make the ULTIMATE Nutella cookies with just five ingredients!
- 90g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 275g Nutella
- 60g white chocolate chunks
- 60g hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 C fan / 160 C.
- Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment.
- Combine flour, egg and Nutella in the Nutella jar and mix together with a spoon until no flour lumps remain. Fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, about 3cm in diameter. Place on the prepared tray, about 5cm apart. Press down on the balls to create thick discs.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. They should be slightly still soft in the middle. Let them cool on a wire rack until set.