Four-tiered cake made out of Oreos and buttercream. Decorated with marshmallows and iced gems
- 225g icing sugar
- 75g unsalted butter
- 15-20ml whole milk
- Tier one (5 layers) - 80 Oreos
- Tier two (5 layers) - 40 double stuffed Oreos
- Tier three (5 layers) - 15 Oreos
- Tier four (2 layers) - 2 Oreos
- To decorate:
- Iced gems
- For the buttercream sift the icing sugar into a bowl and beat it into the butter. Once sandy pour in the milk to combine.
- Beat for a good 5 minutes until the icing is paler in colour and is light and fluffy. Place the icing into a piping bag, trim off the end.
- For the first tier, arrange 11 biscuits onto your chosen serving plate in a circle and then 5 biscuits in a smaller circle inside of the 11.
- Individually glue the biscuits down using the buttercream to make a secure base.
- Repeat for 4 more layers using the same number of biscuits, Offset the biscuits on each layer, like laying bricks. Quick tip: Create a circle of buttercream on the previous layer instead of individually glueing each biscuit down.
- For the second tier repeat the previous steps now only using 7 biscuits on the outside and just one in the middle. This tier will be smaller. I used double stuffed Oreos for this tier to give it a different effect so feel free to change up the colour of your biscuits.
- Repeat again for the third tier, this time only using 3 biscuits for each layer.
- Finish off the tower with two more biscuits stacked on top.
- Finally, decorate the outside with some marshmallows and iced gems and secure with the buttercream. Enjoy :D