This panda omelette is the perfect dinner idea for kids!
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- A pinch of salt
- 200g of rice
- Ketchup 40g
- Mixed vegetables 50g
- Sausages 30g
- Consomme powder 5g
- Melting cheese 20g
- Pepper amount
- Mix whole eggs and yolk and bake in a frying pan.
- Remove in a round shape, pour egg whites where it is removed.
- Put the ingredients of ketchup rice other than rice in a bowl and heat for about 4 minutes in the range of 500 w After that, add the rice and mix gently.
- Serve the rice in a plate and place the baked eggs.
- Complete with a panda's face on a nori seaweed.