- 1 tin/can of Coronation Caramel
- 400 milliliters double cream
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 gelatine leaves
- Pinch of salt
- Toffee popcorn to garnish
- Mix the caramel in a bowl with a good pinch of salt. Take some glasses and fill up with approximately 1/4 of the way up with caramel and set aside in the fridge to cool
- Place the gelatine leaves into a bowl of cold water to 'bloom'
- Place the cream, milk, sugar and vanilla seeds (scraped from the pod) into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Bring off the heat and quickly whisk in the bloomed gelatine leaves
- Allow the cream mixture to cool, before pouring on top of the caramel. Set these in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool
- Place the popcorn into a clear plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin into pieces
- When the panna cottas are wobbly and just set, remove from the fridge and sprinkle over the toffee popcorn mix and serve!